I wish I didn’t worry as much as I did during the pregnancy. Worrying for me did not change the outcome, it’s just made me miserable. Of course this is easier said than done in hindsight, but I am trying my hardest to put that into practice through this pregnancy.
- Baby bumps of all shapes and sizes (even though I am currently pregnant, I never had a bump before and a bump to me indicates a healthy baby… Also something I have yet to have)
- Pregnancy announcements prior to 12 weeks- aren’t you fucking lucky to still be blissful ignorant.
- Pregnancy announcements on social media- aren’t you fucking lucky to be blissfully ignorant…
- People who assume pregnancy = baby- once again- fuck you and your blissful ignorance.
- Newborn girls
- Pregnant woman pregnant with newborn girls
- My daughter’s name (I do not wish to disclose)
- Ultrasounds (my blood pressure sky rockets and I tend to cry)